Sunday, December 31, 2006

A year ago today





It is almost 2007 and I cannot let the day pass without reflecting on all the changes 2006 brought my way. It was a year ago today that I happily celebrated Lee's 4th birthday and rang in the new year with Dave. It was this night a year ago that we conceived Alex and I had no real worries in the world. Man have things changed.

I am blessed with 3 healthy kids, a great husband, and a wonderful family. Unfortunately getting diagnosed with this crappy disease has made me understand this more than ever. I am so much more grateful for life and appreciate every day god gives me; something I had no clue about a year ago today.

I am ready to kick this cancer and look back on 2007 as one (in many) of the most triumphant years of my life. I will not let cancer beat me; I have too much to live for to let go.

No comments: