Monday, July 6, 2009

No more therapy at KKI

So unless Dave can get his company to change their minds I am done with my out patient therapy at KKI until the new year. I cannot appeal to insurance or through the state since it is the company policy that isn't allowing me more therapy and not the insurance company.

This sucks.

I have reworked my schedule to hopefully allow time for me to go ride the electrical stimulation bike and work out locally to keep up my strength. Unfortunately this means Alex has to be back in daycare more often - I was enjoying having him home more.

Should have my results back on the MRI last week and will post if anything note worthy comes up.

In the meantime the kids are loving camp, the pool, and seeing Dave since his schedule has calmed down a little bit. Aunt Michele has been hanging out helping me when Dave is gone lately and the kids are loving having her around. Charlotte is counting down the days to her 6th birthday and Alex is beginning to understand that his is right around the corner.

I can't wait to be in the new place with all our stuff back. Especially my camera! We kick ourselves everyday that we packed up the cameras.

2 comments:

Jessica Jordan said...

We just booked out tickets for November. Can't WAIT WAIT WAIT to see you all!!!

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and the kids and hope you are enjoying the summer!!

Kathleen