Monday, December 10, 2007

another year older

Yes I celebrated a birthday last week - exciting 33 years old. Since 33 really isn't anything monumentus I wasn't all to jazzed. My mother on the other hand keeps reminding me that I should be excited about any birthday since I wasn't assured of them this time last year. Point well taken.

Unfortunately I am getting a bit of my cough back since I am just about done with the steroids. Hopefully this is all normal and nothing to worry about. I go see the lung doc on Wednesday and get a chance to vent my concerns. I just don't want this BOOP to return so if that means another couple months on steroids (and another 5lbs) so be it!

The holidays are in high gear with us. Since Dave celebrates Hanukkah we have been lighting the lights each night. My mom's 60th birthday is this Saturday with Christmas soon after.

We also are planning a trip to AZ to see WVU in the Fiesta Bowl, visit my dad, and celebrate Lee's birthday with the Smith clan. I dread the flight but will LOVE the nice weather. It is rainy and cold in MD. We already had our first snowfall last week - yuck. I don't like the winter.

1 comment:

Lisa Enright said...

You are sooo lucky to get to go to the game! AWESOME!! Let's GOOOOO Mountaineers!