Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas lights

I have been meaning to post pictures of our tacky Christmas lights. I took them last night in the rain....real quick....since I realized I had to take everything down today. Pictures don't do them justice since you need to drive by to see the true tackiness of everything; the light fence Dave built, our many plastic reindeer, Santa, and snowman, the inflatables, lights, twinkling stars, rope lights, and lets not forget the candy canes. I want to hit the sales to acquire more stuff for next year but Dave is complaining about the electricity bill. I am trying to talk him into LED lights to be more environmentally correct but he isn't buying it.


Enjoy





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am definitely impressed. If Matt complains about taking down our 2 strands of white lights, I will have him call Dave. I hope you guys all had a wonderful Christmas. I am sure that the kids got nothing, especially from the grandmas. :) Jessica

Natalia said...

Dear Heather, I am so glad to hear you are in Remission!!! Hope you'll be able to get off the steroids very soon!! And your kids grew up -- they are cute!
All the best,
Natalia