Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I haven't found the time to post with my new schedule. Once I get home and finish taking care of the kids I go straight to bed. No time to ramble on about my medical issues or the little z's anymore.

My medical stuff is the same. My counts dropped pretty low but the are on the slow rebound. Enough to avoid a bone marrow biopsy! Anything to avoid a biopsy in my book. I am scheduled for my surgery this Friday and I am currently taking my IV antibiotics at home. I am tired but what is new.

Alex is taking about 3-4 steps but not walking. Maybe in the next month he will let go and walk all the time. I have mixed feelings about this - knowing Alex he will find more stuff to get into as a walker.

Charlotte is now the oldest in her preschool. Unlike Leland who loved the attention from all the younger kids at preschool Charlotte is annoyed. She wants to play with and whomever she wants and not be disturbed. She also talks about being a teachers helper.......I think she desires to be in kindergarten more than Lee. When he gets on the bus in the morning she always talks about how she will run on the bus when it is her turn to go to school.

Lee is doing great in kindergarten. He has made friends in his class and on the bus. He loves his teacher and desperately wants to learn how to read. Amazingly he will begin to get homework this October. They definitely don't waste time with kindergarten anymore.....it's serious and not nap/snack hour like I was accustomed too.

Dave is in town this week but gone again next. The business is doing good I assume. Now that I go straight to bed and he is traveling alot we mainly see/hang out on the weekends. I will post more after my surgery.

No comments: