Monday, September 24, 2007

We had a good weekend. Lee and Charlotte both started soccer so we have that filling up Saturdays. I also finally talked them into attending Sunday school and they had fun. Alex had no problem going to the nursery so Dave and I enjoyed church service in peace and quite. It feels good to be back at Church - it has been a while since I have been sick. I am hoping to get the kids baptized this fall. I just need to make the classes.

Dave is going out of town for a week and my sister is coming to stay with me. The kids and I are really excited to have her back in town and moving to the USA. They already want to take the train to NYC to visit her once she gets a place.

Alex is almost walking. He is taking about 5 steps and can get to a standing position from just sitting on the floor. I doubt it will be much longer before he is walking everywhere and getting into even more stuff.

Medically my sinus infection is still hanging out. I stopped my IV antibiotics so I am waiting to see if it gets worse. Hopefully not and it just goes away soon. I am done with doctors.

No comments: