Saturday, March 1, 2008

What next?

After my posting on Wednesday I spent the evening sick (praying to the porcelain god) and fearful I had caught another round of the flu. Lucky me it was only my antibiotics giving me grief and the doctor has since switched them. Hopefully I am on the road to getting rid of this infection. I can no longer smell or taste so it would be nice to have those 2 senses returned to me soon.

Lee came down with a fever and cold so I kept him home Friday. He is feeling better but has passed along whatever he has to Dave. Dave is hoping to get better in time to catch his flight to CA for a week. We are both just praying it is not the flu and just a cold.

So really I don't think much could happen next (knock on wood). After Dave and Lee getting sick we will all have had some form of something this winter.....I am so ready for spring!

No comments: