Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Some test results

I got back the test results ruling out cancer once and for all. Always great news. The test for MS is still out and might take some time since they send it to Mayo.

I will see my local doctor tomorrow and then the Hopkins doctors on Friday.

I am feeling better and more mobile the farther away from that pesky spinal tap I am. I am up and about for a couple hours then back to sitting or I get this nasty headache and back pain.

Not much to report and just praying for the best outcome this Friday. The no cancer prayer vibes worked magic....now I just need some no wheelchair prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank God, they ruled out any cancer, the prayers seem to be working. That
s wonderful news.

Everyone will keep those prayers coming your way that the next set of results will also be positive as well.