Saturday, May 3, 2008

Feeling the buzz

Coming down from these drugs and doing the steroid taper just gives me the craziest buzz. I am sort of in la la land and I guess it is a throw back to my youthful pre little z days. It is a little tricky navigating the world buzzed with 3 kids under the age of 6 but thankfully Dave is back home and can make sure Alex doesn't crack his head open.

My symptoms are in full force again without my SOL-MEDROL but I am managing. I guess the trick is to just make sure they don't get worse. I am putting a follow up to see the doctors on my to do list for next week.

In the meantime life goes on. We are busy playing in our backyard, planting flowers, and Dave is attempting to build a tree house for the kids. The summer is fast approaching and we are all super excited to hang out and enjoy the outdoors.

Life is good.

No comments: