Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bloodwork done....

I got my bloodwork done today for the next Avastin drip on Friday. It will be another long day at the Hopkins Cancer Center Friday but I am so used to hanging out in Baltimore waiting on doctors, nurses, pharmacy.....you name it....it isn't any funny anymore. Just apart of life.

I received my own stander/glider today at the house. This will allow me to stand for an hour a day which my therapist recommends while working out my arms by making the machine glide my legs. The kids automatically wanted to jump in and play on it. I threatened immediate removal of all video games if any of them touched it. This sucker is expensive even with insurance kicking in 80%!

We are out of this house in about 2 weeks. Still no temporary housing lined up while we wait on the new house to be built.....that is a whole post in itself that I don't have the energy to go in to.

It will all work out somehow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather,
Just want to say hello and let you know we are still out here pulling for you! I'm glad Michele is closer (We miss her up here, though). We hope your good progress continues -- meanwhile, keep up your great attitude.
Love and prayers,
Justine

Jessica Jordan said...

Yes, it will all work out somehow. :)