Friday, November 16, 2007

Update on the lungs

I had a follow up appointment with the lung doc to see how the BOOP is coming along. I am officially off of oxygen support! The doc said the BOOP can come back after I am off the steroids. He wants me to continue the steroids for 1 more month and then we will see what happens. Hopefully it is gone for good!

I have my PET scan next week on Tuesday and get the results on Friday. I am thinking positive and am visualizing clean scans with nothing lighting up. A clean scan would be the best birthday and Christmas present ever.

Life rolls on and the little z's are doing great. We are going to mom's for Thanksgiving and Michele will be in town for the holiday weekend. The kids are excited and can't wait to make the gingerbread house I promised with Aunt Michele. There will be plenty of football on to entertain Dave and Lee.

Can't believe the holidays are upon us - ready or not!

No comments: