Monday, June 11, 2007

Another UTI

I think Charlotte has a UTI and we are headed to the doctor today to get her tested. I can't manage to shake these doctor appointments and need to resign myself to the fact that 3 kids means someone will almost always have something going on. Charlotte is miserable and refuses to use the potty - she holds it in forever until she cannot any longer and it is a mad rush to pee. Hopefully the pediatrician can get her on some pain medication and antibiotics quick today so she feels better.

While I am at the doctors office I can get the follow up on Alex so at least I am multitasking!

We spent Saturday on the boat. We anchored in a small cove and swam in our life jackets. Alex loves the boat and enjoys swimming in his float. Lee and Charlotte were fish and we had to drag them out of the water at the end of the day. Dave and I were talking and really our kids don't have a choice about liking the water.....we both love it and it is just apart of what we do. Lee told me the other day when he grows up he is going to have a pool big enough for all his friends and family to swim in. He also wants a power boat and sail boat. Hopefully he does really good in school.

I am having technical difficulties getting the video of Alex crawling online. As soon as I figure it out I will post the file. I also have great footage of Lee and Charlotte on a slip and slide. They almost destroyed Dave's nice lawn but it was well worth the fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather,

I would love to see a more recent photo of you since you say that your hair is growing back!? How about asking Dave to take one?

Much love, Aunt Edna

Anonymous said...

Oye veh! I SO hope it's not another infection! I'call ...

Granny