Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Father's Day

We spent fathers day weekend on the boat. Dave's brother and his kids joined us on Saturday and then Sunday it was just the five of us. They absolutely love the boat and have graduated from just swimming while we are anchored to riding the tube. Dave and I both spent a ton of time on boats as little kids. Thanks to my uncle Keith I learned how to ski young and anticipate that Lee will be wanting to try it out next summer. I guess I will have to get back out there and water ski again so I can teach him how to do it.
Alex likes the boat as long as his needs are being meet.....he even napped on the boat Sunday. He likes hanging out in his float in the water and watching Lee and Charlotte goof off in the water.

Alex is by far my most rambunctious child. He gets into EVERYTHING. He is not content with his toys at all and won't be entertained by the pots and pans in the kitchen while I am cooking. I can't leave him out of my sight for a second.

We are going out to my dad's for the 4th of July. I seriously doubt I will be able to get Lee out of his pool the entire visit. There are a lot of cousins for them to play with so I am sure we will have a blast.
Here are some pictures Paul took of the kids on the boat.







No comments: