Monday, January 14, 2008

CT tommorow

I finally got my CT scheduled for tomorrow. The insurance is becoming more of a pain in the ass since I am no longer a special transplant patient. Don't get me wrong I do NOT want to be back in that group but come on already it shouldn't take 4 days to schedule a simple scan.


I am worried about the side effects from these steroids. I am watching my sugar intake more since I am fearful about diabetes. I think the doc is more worried about my breathing than I am since he called and asked today how it was going.


Dave flew in Friday night and out again Sunday morning so we all got to see a glimpse of him on Saturday. He did get to see my cousin's new baby in OR yesterday - a bonus to all his travels. A picture of the new parents.




The kids are doing good. I have finally figured out Alex's sleep schedule. Whenever he decides to sleep through the night either Charlotte, Lee, or Maple don't. Last night he slept soundly while I was up from 1 AM - 4 AM with Charlotte. I have officially given up thinking I will ever get a good nights sleep - it is over rated anyway.


No comments: