Friday, January 25, 2008

Lung scan results

My lung doc called and pretty much said the ct scan of my lungs don't show evidence of anything. Could mean the steroids are working, maybe I don't have BOOP, or that the local doc didn't know what she was looking. He wants me to bring the slides to my next visit so he can interpret them himself - typical and I already have them. So I continue to decrease the steroids and see if the cough comes back. Hopefully it doesn't this time and I can get rid of the roids for good. If not oh well - at this point I don't care anymore. I just want to stay on the healthy side and have no more set backs. If that means I stay on meds for a bit longer then so be it.

Alex and I are having fun hanging out at home. He is getting more vocal but not saying many words. He says ma, ba (ball), da (dad or dog), and more. He is sharing a room with Charlotte now and Lee has his own room. Moving the rooms was a pain but it forced a big clean up and things seem more spacious for the time being. Until the kids clutter everything up again.

Hopefully winter is quick this year - there is only so much indoor stuff to do with a toddler.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI HEATHER,

JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT WE,FAMILY IN THE U.K., ARE STILL ALL THINKING ABOUT YOU ALTHOUGH I HAVEN'T BEEN IN TOUCH FOR SOMETIME!

LOVE LOOKING AT THE PHOTOS OF THE KIDS WHO SEEM TO BE GROWING UP VERY QUICKLY!

DO KEEP IN REGULAR TOUCH WITH GRANNY LOUISE SO AM ABLE TO KEEP UP TO DATE!

MUCH LOVE, EDNA & CO.

Anonymous said...

I bet Dave loves that "dad" & "dog" are the same word. Maple is probably honored. :) Jess