Wednesday, February 6, 2008

life with alex

10 random tid bits about the littlest z.......

1. he is obsessed with the vacuum. he actually enjoys it when i clean and is starting to run to the vacuum and try to stick his fingers in it.
2. he loves his feet. he takes his shoes and socks off all the time. i could sit for hours and play little piggy and the kid would be in heaven.
3. he dances at the drop of a hat. he even dances to my ringtones on the cell phone. his latest dance move is a stevie wonder type sway.
4. he will randomly try to do the splits.
5. the boy loves a bath and understands now when i tell him to get undressed.
6. like all men he is obsessed with his penis.
7. at times i am convinced he loves maple more than me.
8. the only word he says consistently is "more" - such the baby
9. he has taken to throwing his sippy cup out of his crib when he is finished. something charlotte, his new roommate, doesn't appreciate at 6 a.m.
10. he is the true italian out of all the kids - he can eat more pasta with sauce than the others.

3 comments:

Louise Z. said...

Now, that's what I like to hear, that one of my grandchildren likes pasta and meatballs ... that makes his Italian granny very happy ... and, who doesn't like Italian food anyway?
:o) Although someone in the family does like his pepperoni!!

Kibbie said...

When Rylie was his age she was obsessed with cleaning too. I got her the Dirt Devil Power Sweep (about $30)

I was able to shorten the handle and she would vac. the floors daily for me..she still does. It was the best $30 ever spent!

Anonymous said...

I want to see the dancing on video please :) Hopefully he is more coordinated than most in our family ... and hopefully so is Charlotte, the mini cheerleader. I would love that on video too.

By the way, I think you should submit that old video of Lee riding his bike and the SLOW sign from like a year ago to America's Funniest Home Videos. Seriously. I still laugh when I think about it. Hey, you could win $10,000, and Alex really would have a crowd of people cheering for him. It's a win, win. Just an idea.