Monday, February 4, 2008

No news is good news

I have no new medical news to report and that is good news for me! I am almost done with my steroids (again) and the cough seems to be staying away. Okay coughing just a bit but Lex did have a bug so maybe that is it. So send your prayers my way come Thursday - I will be trying to kick the steroid habit again and hopefully this time it takes.

We have actually been hanging out as a complete family unit lately since Dave was home for a whole 2 weeks straight. He leaves again tomorow and the travel grinds on again. But it was nice while it lasted. Lee is doing really well in school, Charlotte is aspiring to be a cheerleader (I think she could be Michele's kid), and Alex is adorable but the WORST sleeper in the entire baby world. Come on already - almost 18 months and still waking up at night!

Lot's of photo opps coming up this weekend - hopefully I will remember my camera and get some new pictures of the little z's out to everyone.

1 comment:

Lisa Enright said...

Here's some bad news for ya...Andrew just started sleeping through the night. Um, he's 4 1/2! Hopefully yours will do better than mine did! Love the top ten by the way!