Friday, August 29, 2008

Back in the hospital

So I am back up in Baltimore. The doctors have started the 1 gram of steroids again and will continue until Tuesday. I will then be transferred to in patient rehab so I can learn how to transfer my self from bed, to the chair, to the bathroom, etc.....

What I need right now is everyone to pray that this does not take my hands and arms from me. Unfortunately today they said they see signs that it is effecting my right hand. I am waiting to see the doctors to plead to give me everything they have to save my hands. I will do whatever it takes at this point. I can handle the chair and have accepted it. I just don't know how quickly I would bounce back from loosing my arms and hands.

Thanks for your support.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

prayers are with you today and always!!! I hope they do everything they can for you:)!!

(I worked with Kibbie in the summers at the pool).

Dei

Anonymous said...

You have our prayers, lots of them. You are in my thoughts every day. If there's anything else I can do up here in NY, just let me (or have Michele let me) know! I'd be happy to...
Love,
Justine