Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bikes, scooters, and cozy coupe

Lee learned how to ride a bike this weekend. Charlotte got a scooter (a belated bday gift from Nana) and is cruising up and down the driveway. Alex got an early bday present - a little tyke's cozy couple - and calls it his bike. He is a bit confused but having a blast.

So all in all the kids are definitely enjoying the new asphalt driveway. I think they spend more time on the side of the house then out back these days. Finally they have benefited from my new handicap - we upgraded the driveway so I wouldn't crack my neck.

We got some pictures on one of the kids cameras. I will post soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather,

Just saying "hello" and that we are always thinking of you!

I rely on Louise to keep me up to date on what is going on.

Love seeing the photos. Would be great to see you all "in the flesh" one of these days!

Much love to you all, (Aunt)Edna