Thursday, August 7, 2008

More oxygen

So I am still doing the oxygen treatments. To my utter confusion my lung function tests were better even though I still cough and wheez. So my doc is ordering a ct which will most likely happen early next week. Hopefully this will shed some light on what is going on inside my lungs. But I am not getting my hopes up too high since recently the medical field is more baffled by me and my problems then they are helpful.

Not much to report since I basically drag my sorry legs to treatment, suck up some oxygen, and then come back home. Michele was in town for the majority of the week so we went out to dinner with mom a couple times and drove around......but that has been the big excitement of the week. Oh yeah I got to go to Baltimore to do my lung function test - good times.

So possibly you sense my annoyance with all this medical crap. It has been over 2 years! It is wearing thin to say the least.

Dave and I are thinking we might do a family trip for Alex's big 2 yr old bday. We haven't really been together much since PR and that was back in May. Now if someone could please tell my lungs and legs to get their butt in gear so I can enjoy a weekend away....wouldn't it be nice if it were that easy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather - Dave and I are always lurking here, reading your blog, keeping track of you. We can't begin to say how often and how much we think of you. Maria is always keeping us posted too. We send our best thoughts and prayers as well as our love and even if we don't talk often, please know that if there is ANYTHING we can do, please do not hesitate to call. We can and would drop what we are doing to help out and of course my family would too so please don't think twice.