I am feeling better. I officially have pneumonia and they actually pin pointed the exact type so I am on the right meds to get rid of it. I am feeling better and will get out of here today or tomorrow and go back to rehab.
I am waiting to see if they can squeeze in my MRI before I leave so we know if the Avastin is working - hopefully it happens but I am not holding my breath.
Depending on the upcoming MRI results I will do another round of Avastin (if the results are positive) and high dose steroids. If the results are bad who knows what the plan will be and I just pray to god we don't have to go there.
This past week and a half has been a nightmare. Me physically breaking down, the stress of the move, and me not seeing much of the little z's. Hopefully the bad is behind us and things will start looking up from here on out.
Thanks again to everyone that came over to help Dave and our family deal with the house. I am forever grateful.