Saturday, October 4, 2008

Back at rehab

I am back at rehab. I totally feel like I am going in circles and not managing to land back home in the process. I hope that this rehab stay lasts only a week or two at the most. They are evaluating me again and we will see what they have to say on Monday when things get going around here - the weekends are always pretty quite. I just need to get my strength back and move on.

I did manage to score a Sunday pass and will get to see the kids, mom, and Michele for the day. Michele says mom made chocolate chip cookies - it's the little things in life.

4 comments:

Jessica Jordan said...

Have fun at home for a day. Your mom's cookies ARE worth a blog mention ... delicious. Hopefully soon it will be home for good.

Anonymous said...

Heather
We will be thinking about you. Hope the meds with some time with the family will be just what you need to regain strength.

Kathy Campbell

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I hope you got a ton of hugs and kisses on Sunday!! Keep fighting, you are an amazing woman!!

Kathleen

Anonymous said...

Hello Heather,

It is wonderful to hear the joy you have in your writings for a hopeful future. I keep track of your progress everyday here at BNQP. I think about you a pray for you often. Stay strong in your faith and it will keep you strong. Michelle