Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Easter


We had a great Easter with my Aunt Joyce, Uncle John, sister and mom. My mom talked Dave into wearing a bunny suit this year. I should mention a bottle of scotch was included in the deal.

I saw my doctor on Monday and we set up a CT scan for this Thursday to see how things are progressing. He said if there is no change then he will increase the rads. If the mass has shrunk then we will stay the course. He did however say I have 2 1/2 more weeks so I am not quite to the halfway point I thought earlier. Hopefully by the end of April I will be done with radiation. But whatever it takes to kill the cancer is what I will do.

I will post Friday with any news on the size of the mass.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was wonderful to spend time with everyone this past weekend....and now we are back home and I am counting the days until Jessica graduates from nursing school so I can start nagging her and Matt for a grandkid...since Grandma Linda is obviously not giving up one of hers any time soon. I also want to applaud Dave and Heather...despite all that has been going on they have maintained a very stable environment for the kids..... kids with no stress in their lives are rarely as "together" as these kids are..a real tribute to the parents and those family helpers like Dan, Louise, Linda who are there on a regular basis. And for the Coons side of the family, just know that Lee and Charlotte are Zeitlins all the way...but Alex demonstrates that there are indeed Coons genes in the pool! Aunt Michele was the hit of the weekend with all her energy for "play". Heather, we will be praying for shrinkage! Aunt Joyce