Friday, April 6, 2007

End of the week

I am thrilled it is Friday. The drive to Baltimore is getting really old. If the appointment was longer I could see the point. But my visits are so short I get there and turn right back around. I have said so many times why couldn't have this all happened when Dave and I were living in Baltimore!

The kids are very excited for Easter. I am planning on taking them to services on Sunday as long as we are all healthy and feeling good. I am a little nervous about the exposure but I really want to go. I can always wear my mask.

Enjoy the weekend.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Heather,

Happy Easter to all of you. Aneta sends her best. Take care and have a great weekend.

Ezra

Alan said...

I think I'm going to do the same thing! Church I miss and I think my kids want to go so I'm going to try as well. Sit towards the back and leave if you have to. No shaking hands, just hugs!

Blessings and Happy Easter

Anonymous said...

Hello Heather, Dave & family,

Happy Passover & Easter!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with my favorite sister-in-law Louise that Alex looks like a "porcelain doll"!

Much love & kisses, Edna

Anonymous said...

I hope the Easter weekend is wonderful. Enjoy all of the company and time at home! Wish I was there. Hugs to Michelle too. Love, Jessica