Thursday, April 12, 2007

Scans and rads

I had my CT scan today and another round of radiation. We should find out the results tommorow morning or Monday at the latest. I am praying this radiation is effective and getting rid of the cancer once and for all.

Michele is in town and helping out a ton since Dave is out on business all week including this weekend. I am trying to break Alex of waking up in the middle of the night. I have had enough of midnight feedings. The boy is almost 8 months old and 20 lbs.....he doesn't need to eat in the middle of the night!

I will post tommorow with the results of the scan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come on now, Mom....you know you cannot resist responding to his every movement and sound any more than the rest of us can! It has nothing to do with his need and everything to do with the immediate response of his doting admirers! Praying along with you. Love, Aunt Joyce