Thursday, August 23, 2007

Waiting for results

I had my PET scan last Friday and I am waiting for the results. Dave and I go up tomorrow (Friday) morning to meet with the doctor and review the scan. Dave was out of town earlier this week and I have been busy with the kids. We are gearing up for school, getting ready to go back to work, and Alex's birthday. Monday starts a new chapter for all of us.

I am having crazy dreams about the test results. I am actually not getting much sleep between nervousness about the scan, Lee coming in to sleep with me, and Alex waking up wanting a bottle (he is off the baba for good). Hopefully the results are good Friday and I will get a good night sleep. Dave can deal with Alex and his fits for a bottle.

I will post the news tomorrow once we get back from the hospital.

No comments: