Monday, October 22, 2007

We had a busy weekend.



Lee's soccer ended and he got a medal for his hard work. He is very proud of it and showed it off to everyone he saw. Alex is actually pretty good at kicking the ball around too and Lee's coach told Dave he is a natural. I personally think he has the personality for football but only time will tell.



We also went to a fall festival on Sunday with Dave's family. The kids helped work in the yard all week to earn money to spend on games. They had a lot of fun. I on the other hand thought it was way too hot!!!! The weather here in DC is crazy warm and nothing like our typical fall. We were all wearing shorts at the pumpkin patch. Since radiation treatments, or the chemo, or maybe the transplant (who knows) I get very tingly (in a bad way) when I get hot. I thought my tingly days were behind me when October arrived. Nope - yesterday I was miserable with those darn tingles. Dave is loving the warm weather since he despises winter but I was complaining the entire drive home. Dave definitely married the wrong women if he wants to retire to Florida.




Charlotte was happy to pose for pictures and I got some cute shots of Lex. He was trying to pick up the pumpkins and carry them around.

Lex is such a blue eyed blondie....he could easily be my sister or aunt's kid.
So I am recovering from the weekend and getting ready for our 3rd Annual Halloween Party next weekend. We are expecting a big turn out. Hopefully the kids have a good time and it doesn't rain.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love all the pictures!!!!