Monday, October 29, 2007

Pregnant with cancer

Heavens no I am not pregnant plus remember I am cancer free! The transplant took care of that bitch of a cancer and my fertility. Yep Dave escaped the vasectomy.

Back to the point....the pregnant with cancer doctor that I used as resource during Lex's pregnancy called. She has some funding for a new study and would like me to participate. Just go the message so I will post once I get some details.

The message brings back all the memories of his pregnancy. The sono's, doctor appointments, chemo, early delivery - those were some tough months. I don't think I ever worried more in my life. I put all my energy into delivering that little guy safe and sound. Thank god it worked.

I hope I can help out some other women that are pregnant with cancer. Least I can do since so many have helped me along my way.

1 comment:

Lisa Enright said...

Wow! You certainly got my attention with that post. I was a little shocked at first. Sounds like a great opportunity to help others and share your experience. I look forward to hearing more about it.