Wednesday, October 10, 2007

steroids

so the steroids seem to be working or is it the antibiotics - who knows. i am still dependent on my oxygen tanks to help with the breathing but my cough and congestion are leaving. so it might be because of the antibiotics but we will find out soon since the course ended yesterday.

my sister says i look better today then i have these past few days. i am sure all the help she is giving has improved my health. i get a full night sleep, she deals with the little z's in the morning, and does the dreaded lunches!

so i am back in my waiting, resting, waiting, resting - slow down game.

i visit the doctors again next thursday for a follow up. i think my home health care folks come today too to check my breathing. will be interesting to see if it is any better.

dave is coming home tonight from a week long business trip. the kids are very excited and I am too. we miss him.

No comments: