Thursday, February 15, 2007

Day +30

Another long day at HIPOP but another day at home and not in the hospital. My counts are doing well - holding steady. My VOD is still on the decline and it is very rare that it would come back.

My sister Denise is in town this week helping out and this ends the assistance from family members. Dave and I found 2 people to help out in the mornings with the kids and one girl will do some eveings as well.

Hopefully the kids will adjust to yet another change in the routine.

I am feeling okay but worn out. Dave is taking great care of all of us. If anyone wants to pitch in this weekend and give him a hand with the kids he would probably love some time off.

My sister in law made a t shirt and other stuff to support me and the hodgkins cure. Following is the link:

http://www.cafepress.com/heathersteam

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, Dave and family--I have been keeping up on the news here in portland through your website, and am thrilled that you are home and doing better. I cannot imagine the courage it takes to face it day and treatment and setback as it comes, but your mother raised you well! Keep up the hard work you are doing to get well. Juli S.

Anonymous said...

Heather,
You and David are both amazing. Keep on keeping on and I'll see you very soon.
Lots of love to all,
Dan

Anonymous said...

Good morning Heather: From rainy Portland (What's new) to snowy MD. Jess, Matt and I are off to hear Jillian play in All Northwest Symphonic Band competition here in Portland today. She plays flute...sound like a family trait? I am so glad to hear you are handling the transition to home. Our love to you, Dave and the kids. You are all amazing. Aunt Joyce

Anonymous said...

We are off to London to baby-sit but Louise promised to keep me posted!
Thinking about all of you all the time!
Hope you received my BIG HUG e card on your computer Heather?!
Much love, Edna & Werner