Friday, February 23, 2007

Day +38

My platelets are coming back! I went to the hospital today convinced that I would need a transfusion but my platelets surprised me and they are headed back up not down! Same with my white and red count. My neutrophils are still in the tank because of the infection but once it clears they should come back like gang busters.

My liver functions are holding steady. Two were slightly up and I am recommitted to my no salt kick. I swear I had some of mom's cookies and I can just taste the salt....wonder if that didn't help the situation.

My weight also held for 2 days. Not everyone knows but I have been dropping weight like crazy. So 2 whole days of holding weight and not dropping is great.

So I am a free lady again this weekend. I will enjoy the time with the kids and Dave. I will post again Monday. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather,
Rest comfortably
Think good thoughts
Be patient with yourself
Picture yourself well
Relax, recover,
and remember
Healing thoughts
and good wishes
are being sent your way.
Aunt Sandy

Kathy Campbell said...

Yeah. You deserve some good numbers for a change. Keep up the good work. Go you!