Thursday, February 22, 2007

Day +37

Nothing new to report. I was off the job today and enjoyed the break. I took a walk, read, relaxed, and made some dinner.

Back to the hospital tomorrow for what has the potential to be a long day. They anticipate I will need a platelet transfusion which always takes about 2 hours. Amazingly my platelets have held for about 1 1/2 weeks. While I was in the hospital I had to get a transfusion daily. So this is all good news.

I will post any updates tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see the recent posts have been filled with good news. I want to double what Uncle Keith said, that it is all in your attitude, and yours is where it needs to be. I believe this with all my heart.
Keep it up. You are doing a beautiful job. You are going to win this battle. It is in the attitude and the drive in your heart. We will be thinking about you tomarrow and praying that your day goes well.
Tina

Anonymous said...

Heather,
I am so glad to hear all the good news. You are an amazing woman!! Day by day-you keeping going.

Thinking of you,
Kathleen