Thursday, May 31, 2007

almost there.....

so I must admit I am counting down the days until my test. So many people have asked if I am nervous - not really. At this point I have done my job and the test results are going to be what they will be. I am just anxious to get the thing over with and have the results. I have placed a freeze on any heavy thinking, planning, or worrying until after the tests. I sort of feel like it is a waste of time to make any decision until after next week. I just have to ride this wave until it lands me on whatever shore is my destiny.

My hair is growing back faster than I expected. Charlotte associates my hair growth with recovery and gets excited every day that mommy has hair. I wish it was that simple. Hey maybe it is and my cutie pie knows something I don't.

A recent picture of the pink lady.

I pray she, Alex, and Lee never have to go through any of this cancer bull shit.

No comments: