Thursday, May 24, 2007

Long weekend

Dave and I will enjoy the long weekend with the kids. Dave actually gets a break from work and all the travelling he has been doing.

Lee and Charlotte have been taking swimming classes and are eager for the swimming pools to open up. Luckily my mom has a pool at her place and Louise has a beach in her community. Plenty of free swimming to fill the summer months.

I am still focusing on enjoying the moment and not stressing about these looming tests. Gratefully the weather is awesome around here, I have a yard full of beds to plant, and 3 kids to keep me busy.

Enjoy the holiday weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Heather,

Just a line to say that all the family in the U.K. are thinking about you, as always, and are delighted that things are looking a bit brighter for you!!

Have a great weekend with all the family!

Much love to you all, Aunt Edna Zeitlin Maier

Anonymous said...

Heather
Glad you had a good weekend. I will be thinking about you in June. We are heading out to California to see my parents/family should be fun.

Thanks for writing in. I love the updates.
kathy campbell