Thursday, May 10, 2007

My uncle Keith is doing better from what dad says. He has no brain injury, they are fitting him for a brace and then will release him from the hospital. I am sure there are more details I am not aware of but I am just happy he is on the mend.

Alex had his follow up appointment at the doctors. He still has white blood cells showing up in his urine taken from a bag collection. They did another catheter to get a clean catch. I think the test traumatized Dave more than Alex. We should get the results back soon and find out if he still has an infection. In the meantime we have an appointment with the pediatric urologist the first week of June.

The first week of June will be a big time in our family with my test results and Alex's. I am taking the month of May off from worry and stress. We will have enough of that this June.

Lastly our little Leland has lost his first tooth! He is so excited and looking forward to the tooth fairy visiting tonight. Such a big boy loosing teeth and getting ready for kindergarten this fall.

No comments: