Thursday, May 10, 2007

Update on Keith


For the family here is an update from Linda on uncle Keith -


Keith is home.....His back is very tender and it spasms. For the most part he will be able to function on his own. He will be off work at least 8 weeks maybe longer. It will take us a couple of days to get the house comfortable for him. He has a removable cast but really needs to wear it except when he is in bed. Right now he needs my help to get the bugger on and off. I know as the vertebra heal he will be able to do this himself.......I have attached pictures of the explorer. Keith's comment to your Dad when he first came to the hospital was Heather shouldn't get all of the attention!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather,

Just wanted to wish a very Happy Mother's Day and tell you I think of you all the time. Enjoy your children and I hope that summertime brings health, happiness and some fun days with the family. Don't forget your open invite to come visit Urbana.

Laura P.