Monday, May 14, 2007

Test results are back for Alex and he is free of infection - great news. So now we just have to get him evaluated at Children's in June. I am holding out hope that this was just some simple infection and there isn't anything major wrong with the little guy.

I was at Hopkins today and my counts are coming back up. My liver functions are also good and my shingles are almost gone. I shouldn't have to go back up until June for the PET scan!!!! I am so sick of the drive, getting blood draws, and just the entire scene. A break is long overdue and I am thrilled I get some time away.

I am pretty fatigued lately so I plan to rest up and relax until the tests in June.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray Heather,

At last only good news!! Long may it continue!!Always thinking of you!!

Much love, Aunt Edna

Anonymous said...

Fantastic News! Couldn't be happier to hear that you are going to have a much deserved break! I will continue to check in and, as always, continue to pray for your FULL recovery. Bye for now!-J

Anonymous said...

Heather,

This is very good news. Perhaps you are over the hump. You are quite a fighter. We are always thinking about you and hoping that things will get better.

Uncle Chuck

Anonymous said...

Heather: Spent the day with your Big Sis here in Prague. We went to the Charles Bridge which is over 1000 years old and has 24 statues with religious significance. One of them is St. John and the folklore is that you can tough the statute and make a wish and it will come true. We both touched it at the same time and you know our wish is for your full remission annoucement in June.....and who is God to argue with a couple of tough old broads like the two of us? Hugs to the kids and especially to you. xoxo Aunt Joyce

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!
(I just googled "heatherz" and this page came up)
so happy to hear of all this good news!!
Kristen
ps. thank you so much again for the garage space... my crap will be outta there in June!!