Thursday, May 17, 2007

Lice

Charlotte and Lee have lice! Someone from school had it and it spread to the other students. Let me just say lice is mother natures way of making you do 50 zillion loads of laundry! Their room looks so bare since I removed all the stuffed animals on their beds. For those of you who have been here you know that I am not kidding when I say I filled 4 trash bags full of stuffed animals. I don't know how they sleep with them but they do. They are already requesting them back and I just finished up the loads of their bedding and pillows.....my kids don't have any patience. Like mother like son/daughter.

Luckily Dave, Alex, and I have been spared.

So the kids are home from school hanging out playing while I fold endless amounts of laundry. Still better than going to Hopkins!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So do you relate to the stories in the old testament about the hoards of locusts and the plagues? Juli

Anonymous said...

oh noooooooooooooooooooooo

Kibbie said...

We'll the good news is that lice like CLEAN hair! At least the world knows you have clean kids!

Kibbs

Anonymous said...

No fun....I remember when Jess borrowed a hat from the lost and found bin at preschool because she wanted to play outside and had not taken a hat that day.......never did that again after we spent a weekend washing, picking nits and washing some more! Aunt Joyce