Tuesday, March 27, 2007

5 down, 15 more to go

I finished up my 5th radiation appointment today and only have 15 more to go. Still no major side effects. I am just a little more tired and have a scratchy voice in the morning. Today they had yet another discussion about my boobs and the fact that they don't need to tape them down.....enough already! I can take the hint that I am due for a lift.

Some exciting news - I have my eyelashes back and my eyebrows are coming in. I also have some fuzz on my head. I wonder how long it takes to grow hair? Hopefully not too long....I can do without the stares from strangers sooner than later.

I will post tommorow after my appointment with the radiation oncologist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather....if you remember when we went to Europe the summer after my chemo ...I still had short hair but it looked normal. I had my last chemo in September and I had a real hair cut/style the next March. Yours may grow faster than that. The problem is getting it long enough that someone can actually trim it to look like a real hair-do and not a Simpson look alike. Anyway...congrats on the fuzz! Joyce