Friday, March 9, 2007

+52

I had my PET scan today and should know the results sometime this weekend or Monday. While I was waiting for my PET a guy had a code blue on the machine and totally freaked me out. I was already nervous about the test and then to see that happen was awful. He is fine but it was still crazy.

I also saw my doc today for a quick visit. I am most likely in early menopause but we can do a test to determine for sure. I have been getting hot flashes at night - they suck! This is common for someone that has had so much chemo.

I think I have a week away from the hospital - as long as I don't answer any calls with a 410 area code I should be cool. I need this break in a big way since radiation is gearing up and then I am back every day for a month.

I need every one's prayers, good vibes, and positive thoughts for this PET scan result! I will update as soon as I get the news.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather,

Lots & lots of what you ask for: PRAYERS, POSITIVE THOUGHTS, GOOD VIBES and MUCH LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Edna & Werner

Anonymous said...

Heather,
You are definitely in my prayers.
Delma (Louise's friend)

Anonymous said...

Heather, as we prepare for tomorrow, Sunday, please know you are in the prayers at every service, and of course in our hearts and prayers during the week. Everyone across the street at Saint Luke wishes you God's love and peace. What an amazing child of God you are - an inspiration to us all!

+Pastor Miller