Friday, March 16, 2007

+59 That went by fast....

My week off from the hospital went by way too fast. Next week I have a pulmonary function test, radiation, and my 60 day check. My 60 day milestone is actually tomorrow on St. Patty's day. I think I have some Irish in me somewhere; Michele would know.

Most days I still can't believe that this has been going on for a year. I am constantly amazed that Alex is here and so healthy. Not to mention that Lee and Charlotte have managed this entire mess so well. It has been a lot for all of them to deal with and I am so proud that they are still happy well behaved kids.

I will post next week with any updates on my radiation and check up. Hopefully things are uneventful and go according to plan.

1 comment:

Rybka26 said...

Some Scottish (on Mom's side) and some Scots-Irish (on Dad's side) Heath - at least this is what we suspect. It sure looks like the CBE (cutest baby ever, a.k.a. Alex) could look like a natural in a kilt in a few years. Since the Scots-Irish were persecuted by both the Anglicans and Irish-Catholics, I would say there is no genetic reason to celebrate St. Patrick's day in our family. But like the Russians who have a St. Patricks day parade every year, I say take advantage of whatever reason you can to have a celebration! Michele