Saturday, January 27, 2007

Day +11

My counts:

Platelets 13
White 260
Neutro 208
Red 26.8

Good news they are continuing to come up. My fever disappeared and they think it is from the growth factor shots. I have to be fever free for 48 hours and my neutro's up to 500. The doctor thinks I can be out of here on Monday.

We are not telling the kids in case I get another fever and things get delayed.

Dave and Dan stopped by with the kids this afternoon. I am reading a lot to pass the time; tv sucks especially when you get limited access cable.

My dad and Mercy are back at home in Arizona. Dave's mom is next for helping out with the kids.

I wonder when life will ever return to normal.........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello again Heather,
Love the photos of the kids!
Never miss reading any of your updates (although, as usual, it is after midnight here)!
Thrilled to hear that everything seems to be progressing so well & that you might be going home on Monday!!
Sounds like you can now see "the light at the end of the tunnel"!?
All of the family here in the U.K. send their love, Edna

Anonymous said...

Heather,
Just want to say hi -- I check your progress every day and am so glad to hear your counts are looking good enough for you to have a prospective release date! I can't imagine how much you must want to be out of the hospital and back home. Hopefully now just a matter of days... Will keep you in my prayers,
Justine

Alan said...

Glad your doing well Heather! I've been checking your blogs daily to see your progress.

You are a very strong person and I pray that you do go home on Monday!

I'm heading towards the SCT on 2/4/05. I'm praying that I do as well as you have!

Anonymous said...

Go Heather! I remember how thrilled the kids were when I was there and you came home from the hospital at night and were there to wake them up in the morning for school. Imagine their joy this time when it has been so long. AND, Alex will take more note of your return than he did when he was only 2 months old! You will be mobbed. Good luck getting them out the door to school! But imagine how excited they will be to come home in the afternoon. Hold on to the thought of their smiling faces and major hugs! Love you. Aunt Joyce