Monday, January 29, 2007

Day +13

So it is official I am leaving. I probably won't actually get out of here until 2-3PM but then I am a free woman.

They are busy preparing my meds, I have to get a blood transfusion, and make my appointment for the in patient out patient center tomorrow. From this point forward I am monitored by the center on a daily basis for about 2 weeks. Although it sucks I have to come back every day at least I get to sleep at home and eat my own food.

After I am cleared from the center I am not sure how often I am seen but by then I should be well underway with radiation treatments and back up here daily.

I am so happy to be going home you can't imagine!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

reat News! I'm very excited for you, the kids are going to be so surprised and happy to see you! Alex was a sweetie yesterday, he's so mellow (much easier than either of my children;-))! When can you have company? I guess you're still under quarantine for awhile? You're a week-and-a-half ahead of schedule..that's so you!

Love, Nik

Anonymous said...

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Jessica & Matt

Anonymous said...

MY FAVORITE: yiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sssssssssssskkkkkkipppppppeeeeeeeeeeee! Aunt Joyce

BigEast_Guy said...

For those that don't know, Heather is back in the Hospital. She was unable to kick the fever she took home from the Hopsital and it unfortunately got worse. She went in with a 103 degree fever, and though it has gone up and down; she contracted Phenmonia which I assume is related somehow. I have only spoken with her twice today, and briefly at that. She is still not feeling well, though her condition has not worsened. So far the nurses tell me not to worry to much, that nothing terribly unexpected has happened. I will worry anyway, but their comments do bring me some comfort.

Thanks,

Dave