Sunday, January 7, 2007

Fever and night before check in

I went up to Hopkins yesterday (Saturday) for my post operative check up. My surgical sites are fine and I am as sore as to be expected. I was however running a fever and had to stay a bit longer to have some tests. Got home and Charlotte was running a fever too. So we both stayed in bed the rest of the day and kicked our fevers by the end of the night. We are all feeling better today and enjoying hanging out as a family.

Dave and Michele asked if I was nervous. I am not nervous about the procedures or hospital. I am just sad to be away from the kids so long. Lee is out of sorts and will definitely take my departure the hardest. Hopefully Dave and can find time to bring them all up as much as possible.

I am praying this SCT is going to get rid of my mass once and for all.

No comments: