Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Day +8

Something new to report! My counts are coming up a tiny bit.

Platelet: 15K
White: 90
Red: 30.6

It is all becuase of the transfusions and shots but I am still psyched that they are not below 50. I still don't have any neutrophils but they should be showing up soon. I am totally getting my hopes up that maybe I will get out of here a week from now. I shouldn't but I can't help it.

The mouth stuff still sucks and the doctor said once my counts really come back it will disapear. Let's hope so.

More tommorow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending my best wishes to you for a quick recovery. My twin sister had her stem cell transplant six months ago and is doing well today. Stay well, fight strong and God bless you.

Karen said...

Hi Heather, It is great news that your counts are coming back up! It sounds to me like you're turning a corner. Re mushy foods: how about applesauce, mac & cheese or sorbet? Hope you have a great day today. All of us from OPIC send you our best. - Karen Roberts