Friday, January 19, 2007

Day +3

Good morning everyone. I will start posting my counts daily since I get several questions about them.....

Today my counts are the following:
Platelet 84
White 70
Red 28.7

My white counts still have to hit 0 essentially before I have bottomed out. I imagine 0 will be tomorrow. Then my counts will start to slowly rebuild so I can be discharged. They anticipate it taking until day + 17 or + 20. I will start to get shots on Sunday to assist my white blood count.

To get out of here my neutrophil counts have to be at 500. I think they run the test for them on Mon. & Wed.

I am feeling worn out and sleeping a lot, reading, and watching tv. I need to get out and walk today since I didn't do it yesterday; just too worn out.

I got to see the kids on our new nifty web cam last night. Especially cool to see Alex whom I haven't seen in awhile since he and my sister are hanging onto a cold. We are counting shabbats (Fridays) so the kids can understand how much time needs to pass until I come home. This will be the 2nd shabbat and I am hoping only 2 more to go. Lee wants me home yesterday of course but what can I do.

No comments: